Fleetwood Museum Delayed Opening

With the current situation and following government guidelines aimed at tackling the Coronavirus outbreak, we have had to take the sad but inevitable decision to delay our planned 7th April museum opening until further notice.  The health and wellbeing of our visitors, volunteers and staff has to be our top priority.  We will continue to monitor and follow government advice, and let you know if we have any further news or updates on a future opening date.  You can still engage with us through our website and social media, and we will be looking at how we can provide support to the local community, especially those who have had to isolate themselves.   Take care everyone and stay safe.

Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print
Share on email